Friday, September 16, 2011

Foundation Result Released

Yesterday UTAR Foundation's result finally released!
Fei Tucq, Raye and Bernard passed all of their subjects,
so happy for them!! 
Can see Bernard in the coming october intake le ! =)
Mamak On liao la!
But
sad case is,
One of our friend(Xin Yi) is not able to do so =(
quite worry about her
her mum still considering whether want to let her 
continue her study or not.
For me study is a must for us,
see what subject you study only
and most importantly,
you have to put afford on it.
Jia you xy!! 
We all support you here!!

Finish talking foundation,
now listen to me XD
Currently having final exam,
3 down, 2 to go.
So far..
I have no confident on the subjects I'd taken
>.<
yes although everyone was thinking
I'm the good one
thank you but I'm not actually
I'm still need some supports !
Nothing much I can say,
just the next two subjects 
really can kill me..
Database and English for IT
Database needs a lot of memorizing
English need a huge range of vocabulary 
Haiz,
lets see what the god want me to do bah.













Extracted from JYJ-Get Out

Oh baby. tell me Why you act so strange
But tonight, I don’t need a damn explain

I really need an explain from you,

can you?


No comments:

Post a Comment